[Ros-release] Dry stack prereleases for groovy

Wim Meeussen wim at hidof.com
Mon Nov 26 19:06:30 UTC 2012

I had done the exact same thing and added the workaround to the
Jenkins setup preamble. This is the verbose output of what actually
gets called:

/usr/bin/c++    -pthread -O2 -g
-L/tmp/install_dir/stack_overlay/unique_identifier/unique_id/lib
CMakeFiles/test_unique_id.dir/tests/test_unique_id.cpp.o  -o
../bin/test_unique_id -rdynamic -L/opt/ros/groovy/lib -lroscpp
-lboost_signals-mt -lboost_filesystem-mt -lrosconsole
-lroscpp_serialization -lxmlrpcpp -lrostime -lboost_date_time-mt
-lboost_system-mt -lboost_thread-mt -lpthread -lcpp_common
-l/usr/lib/libgtest.a -Wl,-rpath,/opt/ros/groovy/lib

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -l/usr/lib/libgtest.a

So somewhere rosmake is using "-l/usr/lib/libgtest.a" instead of "-L
/usr/lib -lgtest". Any suggestions from a rosmake guru?

Wim

--
Wim Meeussen
CTO, hiDOF Inc.