[Ros-release] Are pre-release tests supported for dry stacks on Groovy?

Stéphane Magnenat stephane.magnenat at mavt.ethz.ch
Sun Oct 14 22:50:17 UTC 2012

I have encountered the same problem while doing the groovy pre-release
test of ethzasl_message_transport. My understanding is that the
pre-release farm is running on an old cluster and is in a somewhat shaky
state. I have also encountered funny errors like "Too many open files"
and others, clearly not linked to my stack.

I unfortunately have no useful advise on how to work-around this
problem, I can just say that you are not alone.

Kind regards,

Stéphane

--
Dr Stéphane Magnenat