[Ros-release] base_name failures of dry debbuilds

Tully Foote tfoote at osrfoundation.org
Thu Apr 18 22:03:24 UTC 2013

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that we've had some spurrious failures of the
dry debbuilds in the last few days.  The urls were missing a variable for
the template which was creating the "base_name" exception which I'm sure
many of you saw.  It's been resolved now.  If you see this error again
please let me know. I thought it was a chroot issue yesterday, but found it
was just a missing substitution argument with a terrible exception.

Tully