[Ros-release] diagnostic__updater for Hydro release?

William Woodall william at osrfoundation.org
Wed Apr 3 20:06:39 UTC 2013

I have release 1.8.0 into hydro and the buildfarm should pick it up today
sometime.

On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 12:41 PM, Jack O'Quin <jack.oquin at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks!
>
> Are any known code changes required?

I forked groovy-devel to hydro-devel, fixed the metapackage to have a
CMakeLists.txt and buildtool_depend on catkin, and then released 1.8.0 into
hydro. There have been three unreleased changes since 1.7.10 which are now
included in 1.8.0:

https://github.com/ros/diagnostics/compare/1.7.10...1.8.0

> I can run a regression test with camera1394 to make sure it at least
> builds and runs cleanly from source.

That would be helpful, if there is a problem with the three new commits,
then we can revert them and release 1.8.1.

--
William Woodall
ROS Development Team
william at osrfoundation.org