[ros-release] information on setting up a mirror

Tully Foote tfoote at osrfoundation.org
Wed Dec 4 23:11:40 UTC 2013

Hi Gijs,

Those are the best resources.  I've updated the wiki page to reference a
apt-mirror as well as the answers.ros.org page and a generic apt-mirror
instructions.

In general using apt-mirror is recommended over rsync as there are domain
specific requirements for which apt-mirror can leverage, as well as the
http methods are already mirrored and optimized for distribution.

Tully