[Ros-release] Doc building

Daniel Stonier d.stonier at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 05:05:04 UTC 2013

I've been getting errors building the docs for groovy on a project that
depends on ros_tutorials. The jenkins error is a bit obscure:

Getting dependencies for ...
Executing command 'apt-get install ros-groovy-ros ros-groovy-ros-comm
ros-groovy-rocon-msgs ros-groovy-zeroconf-msgs
ros-groovy-common-tutorials ros-groovy-ros-tutorials
ros-groovy-qt-gui-core ros-groovy-rqt ros-groovy-rospy
ros-groovy-roslib redis-server avahi-daemon avahi-utils
ros-groovy-qt-gui-py-common ros-groovy-rqt-gui ros-groovy-rqt-gui-py
ros-groovy-rostest ros-groovy-roscpp-tutorials ros-groovy-roscpp
--yes'
Reading package lists...
Building dependency tree...
Reading state information...
ros-groovy-ros is already the newest version.
ros-groovy-roslib is already the newest version.
ros-groovy-roslib set to manually installed.
or been moved out of Incoming.

 ros-groovy-ros-tutorials : Depends: ros-groovy-turtlesim but it is
not going to be installed

Is this because the jenkins build for
doc-groovy-ros_tutorials<http://jenkins.willowgarage.com:8080/job/doc-groovy-ros_tutorials/49/console>is
failing?

The end result is we can't get any autogenerated content showing on the ros
wiki - a bit inconvenient.

Cheers,
Daniel.