[Ros-release] Something wrong with debian list?

Tully Foote tfoote at osrfoundation.org
Thu Jul 11 07:53:28 UTC 2013

That's a neat hack.  A malformed deb named ros-hydro-all snuck into the
repos when we briefly had an empty dry stack list.  I'm in the process of
clearing them out of the repos but I can't interrupt the sync jobs.  I have
cleaned references from the building repo and I expect that shadow-fixed
will clear when it syncs next for each arch.

Tully