[Ros-release] Hydro build breakage: velodyne_pointcloud

Tully Foote tfoote at osrfoundation.org
Thu Jul 11 20:47:36 UTC 2013

We have not made it into beta yet for Hydro.  As I announced a week ago we
have several things left to do before we can release the Beta and freeze
the features.  See the tickets here:
https://github.com/ros/rosdistro/issues?milestone=8&page=1&state=open I
will announce when we create the Beta release.  And then the final release
will be one month afterwords.

We are making sure to have the new versions of external libraries so that
with the longer release cycles we won't get stuck in the distant past.

Tully