[Ros-release] Dependency errors for new packages?

Tully Foote tfoote at osrfoundation.org
Thu Jun 27 02:17:36 UTC 2013

This is different.  It appears that you have an invalid dependency in
your sourcedeb:

 dpkg-source -i -I --before-build ros-hydro-controller-interface-0.4.0
dpkg-source: warning: can't parse dependency ros-hydro-hardware_interface

There should not be an underscore at this stage they should all have
been replaced with dashes.  It seems to have gotten into your control
file: https://github.com/ros-gbp/ros_control-release/blob/debian/ros-hydro-controller-interface_0.4.0-0_precise/debian/control

Tully