[Ros-release] Hydro pre-release tests

Jack O'Quin jack.oquin at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 19:49:30 UTC 2013

That helps, thanks.

I had to create a /tmp/workspace directory to run that script. After
that, it ran for quite a while before failing...

{{{
  Retrieve the ROS build environment by sourcing /opt/ros/hydro/setup.bash
  bash: /opt/ros/hydro/setup.bash: No such file or directory
  /!\  Failed to source /opt/ros/hydro/setup.bash
  Failed to source /opt/ros/hydro/setup.bash
}}}

I guess that file was missing in the chroot, it's present on my root system.

I had been using a Groovy workspace before running this. Does the
script depend on the shell environment from which it was invoked?

On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 10:45 AM, Tully Foote <tfoote at osrfoundation.org> wrote:
> Hi Jack,
>
> I've ticketed it to add it to the web interface:
> https://github.com/ros/rosdistro/issues/583  You should be able to run it
> locally by doing something like the following:
>
> {{{
> sudo apt-get update
> sudo apt-get install python-jenkins-tools
> bash run_chroot_local precise amd64 /tmp/workspace prerelease hydro
> stackNAME stackVERSION
> }}}
>

> Tully
>

> On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 7:49 PM, Jack O'Quin <jack.oquin at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> When will be be able to run simple pre-release tests on Hydro for
>> packages with few dependencies?
>>
>> --
>>  joq

 joq