[Ros-release] freenect_stack pre-release failing, little information provided

Tully Foote tfoote at osrfoundation.org
Mon May 6 22:01:31 UTC 2013

Hi Jack,

To get more information click on the amd64,precise,prerelease link to the
subjob.  This is a matrix job, with only one configuration permutation.  In
the future we hope to be able to expand the parameterization.

For the error, it looks like it failed because the cache was out of date.
It was out of date due to the cache being broken by broken tag links.  I
fixed most of them with
https://github.com/ros/rosdistro/commit/f61340a8800f2e716b86145cfa366967031ae64b
 and
https://github.com/ros/rosdistro/commit/73af866219bb9a615101237e53af2dc378eff29d

Note 'none' was interpreted as a string.  In the future you should just
leave out the key.  It would be valid yaml with None as the value or just
nothing on the line, however, our parse test strips empty keys to keep the
length of the file down.

I also fixed the travis build to run the tests which will make sure that
the tags are valid. The test was there previously but wasn't being run.
https://github.com/ros/rosdistro/commit/fb9969ec75103dd795d2bd434fff3998fdfc6834

I'd suggest you retrigger your job now that the cache job is passing.
http://jenkins.willowgarage.com:8080/job/_rosdistro-build-cache/

Tully