[Ros-release] sudo not found?

Tully Foote tfoote at osrfoundation.org
Fri May 17 17:50:37 UTC 2013

HI Russell,

The first answer is yes, if you need sudo you need to add it as a
dependency.  The builds on the farm will only build with your declared
dependencies. The prerelease has a minimal bootstrap which gives you
command line capabilities for debugging presumably includes sudo for that
purpose.)  You will probably also want to add a build-depend rosdep rule
for libcap2-bin to make sure the setcap is installed.

While looking at this, do you know if setcap is portable across machines,
aka if executed on the build machine will the attributes persist through
the debian install process?

Tully