[ros-release] Triggering pre-release jobs for a yet-to-be-released package fails

Isaac Isao Saito 130s at lateeye.net
Wed Nov 13 11:28:04 UTC 2013

# Just found that Gmail made me reply to Dirk only...Resending.

Thanks Dirk again. Crystal now.

One last trivial question; if I choose `Devel` from pre-release web
site interface, does the test work the same as `Latest`, ie. package
build test + downstream build test (and probably many more tests)
using package fetched from devel/source repository?

Thank you in advance,

IsaacS