[ros-release] Most of previous pre-release tests have failed

Daniel Stonier d.stonier at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 02:30:14 UTC 2013

It would be incredibly useful to be able to specify a pre-release version
on the web page <http://prerelease.ros.org/create_job/hydro> as you make a
test. Default value could be supplied from
source.yaml<https://github.com/ros/rosdistro/blob/master/hydro>.
Right now I have to pull request if I want to test a different branch. Is
it necessary to have a man in the middle for the process of specifying a
version for a prerelease test?

Daniel.