[ros-release] Question on pre-release on buildfarm (diff. of pre-rel and production etc.)

Isaac Isao Saito iisaito at opensource-robotics.tokyo.jp
Mon Oct 14 23:24:59 UTC 2013

Thanks for a clear answer Tully.
I now understand the reason why this wiki is calling itself
`regression` test. Seems pretty useful once I understand what it does.
http://wiki.ros.org/regression_tests

Let me ask one more -- I see 2 wiki page sections that describe ways
to run local pre-release test.

- http://wiki.ros.org/jenkins_tools#run_chroot_local
- http://wiki.ros.org/bloom/Tutorials/PrereleaseTest#Locally

How are they different in terms of test features? Since jenkins_tools
looks like maintained at OSRF should we favor it?

Thanks again.

Isaac