[ros-release] Fanuc stack not showing up on Hudson On-demand

Dirk Thomas dthomas at osrfoundation.org
Tue Sep 10 22:15:11 UTC 2013

packages.ros.org is in the process of being migrated.

The new site (prerelease.ros.org) is not yet operational.
The old site (packages.ros.org/web/prerelease/) was not updated since it was not supposed to be used anymore.

Since the migration takes a little bit longer I took the time to update the old server with the latest releases of tools.
Therefore the prerelease website uses the new dry ROS release repo at google code.
Now you should be able to select "fanuc" under groovy.

- Dirk