[ros-release] Hydro Reconfigure job failing

Dirk Thomas dthomas at osrfoundation.org
Mon Apr 14 18:37:38 UTC 2014

I have improved the cycle detection to spit out an even smaller set of
package names:
http://jenkins.ros.org/job/_hydro-reconfigure-release-jobs/486/console
Based on that I have filled a ticket against cram_core:
https://github.com/cram-code/cram_core/issues/23
I assume it will be fixed soon - otherwise we could still disable these
packages temporarily.

- Dirk