[ros-release] Hydro Reconfigure job failing

Dirk Thomas dthomas at osrfoundation.org
Tue Apr 15 16:32:54 UTC 2014

Since your previous release was fine and the problem was only exposed by
the recent rollout of REP 140 we thank you for fixing the dependencies that
fast.

@Austin I have triggered the Hydro job generation and all pending new jobs
should be there now and start building the new packages.

Thanks a lot,
- Dirk