[ros-release] segbot-gazebo-plugins?

Tully Foote tfoote at osrfoundation.org
Wed Apr 16 15:08:38 UTC 2014

The status page is detecting all packages with a regex on the server, but
it cannot correlate it with a package in the index. usually this is when
package was previously release and the sourcedebs are still on the server.

There's no automated process for clearing sourcedebs off of the server. We
need to manually clear them if needed. Usually we expect packages to be
rereleased so don't monitor the yellow lines closely. It's mostly to make
sure that we don't suddenly see many unindexed packages.

Tully