[ros-release] ROS Groovy EOL Planning

Shaun Edwards shaun.edwards at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 16:12:42 UTC 2014

All,

It looks like several packages(ROS-I, PR2, and others) are held on Quantal
due to a failure in arm-navigation-experimental.  I'm working on tracking
down the issue.  The build logs complain about a parser issue on
BOOST:JOIN.  I found this helpful link:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/15455178/qt4-cgal-parse-error-at-boost-join.
 It appears to be a bug in QT, that has been fixed, but maybe not on
Quantal?  I'm quickly getting out of my element, so I figured I'd see if
anybody else already tackled this problem.

Shaun