[ros-release] ROS Groovy EOL Planning

Shaun Edwards shaun.edwards at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 03:17:04 UTC 2014

I'm having some trouble recreating the issue (I'm tracking it here
<https://github.com/willowgarage/arm_navigation_experimental/issues/1>).
I've created a 64 bit Quantal VM, set the debian source to shadow-fixed,
and installed arm_navigation (sudo apt-get install
ros-groovy-arm-navigation).  I then check out arm_navigation_experimental
from github (the wiki indicates that arm_navigation is still on kforge, not
sure how this is still working).  move_arm_warehouse builds without any
problems.

The rebuild was triggered by changes to catkin here
<http://jenkins.ros.org/job/ros-groovy-catkin_binarydeb_quantal_amd64/49/>.
I'm simply using rosmake to build.  Is there a way to better mimic what is
happening on the build server (something including the changes made to
catkin?).

Any help/thoughts are appreciated,

Shaun