[ros-release] Unresolved rosdep key libsensors4-dev on Fedora

Austin Hendrix legotown at aol.com
Wed Dec 10 21:00:24 UTC 2014

I'm trying to release the diagnostics package, and I'm running into
rosdep issues because one of the rosdep keys that I depend on
(`libsensors4-dev`) isn't defined for Fedora heisenbug.

I don't have a Fedora machine or much experience with it, so it's
difficult for me to attempt to provide a rosdep key. I've tried
searching the fedora package database (
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/ ) for `sensor`, `sensors`,
`lm-sensors` and `libsensors` without any results.

What is the procedure for releasing a package in this situation? Since
diagnostics is a core package and part of the desktop release, I'd
rather not release an updated version without fedora support.

Is there someone in the Fedora packaging community who can provide the
proper rosdep key?

Thanks,
-Austin