[ros-release] Upcoming Hydro and Groovy Sync

Tully Foote tfoote at osrfoundation.org
Thu Feb 13 08:32:54 UTC 2014

Hi Everyone,

We've completed the waiting period. And the sync is in progress.  To those
of you who pushed releases during the wait thanks for your patience. our
goal of having a quiet period is to provide time for early adopters to test
the system more throughly.

The sync has been initiated. It will complete overnight and I'll send the
standard announcement in the morning. I've also merged all outstanding pull
requests. The results should be in the shadow-fixed repository by morning
as well.

Tully