[ros-release] Pending hydro and indigo sync
tfoote at osrfoundation.org
Wed Jul 30 08:10:14 UTC 2014
I'd like to plan to sync hydro and indigo soon. Does anyone have a reason I
should not do so when the farm finishes rebuilding? It looks like we have a
good batch of package updates to release.
I know of one request for time to test the new rviz release. If anyone has
time testing from Shadow fixed would be a great help.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ros-release