[ros-release] Ease comparing versions of packages between ROS distros

Isaac Isao Saito iisaito at opensource-robotics.tokyo.jp
Fri Mar 7 06:10:49 UTC 2014

+∞

I've been longing for awhile for a tool like this. Thanks a lot!!
Those macros are so nice too to pick up mis-settings.

I have one trivial request; can these html pages under
www.ros.org/debbuild linked from each other? That would make it even
easier for me to explain to less-intense maintainers around me (then I
would be able to just give a single link).

# where's issue tracker for these?

Isaac