[ros-release] Pre-release is failing on missing Debian packages

William Woodall william at osrfoundation.org
Thu Mar 13 17:41:37 UTC 2014

I'm not sure about this, but I have a theory that you caught the
shadow-fixed repository in an inconsistent state? I believe pre-release
uses shadow-fixed, and it may be that in the middle of the shadow-fixed
sync from building the repo got into an inconsistent state, but I could be
wrong about that.

I would recommend trying the pre-release again and see if it still gives
you trouble.

William Woodall
ROS Development Team
william at osrfoundation.org