[ros-release] Groovy regressions due to pr.willowgarage.com going offline.

Tully Foote tfoote at osrfoundation.org
Mon Mar 31 06:23:14 UTC 2014

Hi,

As some of you undoubtably have noticed there have been quite a few
regressions on groovy.  This is due to pr.willowgarage.com going offline.
 We have mirrored the content onto downloads.ros.org. I am working on
getting a redirect setup which I believe should fix all the failures.  The
other solution is to change all the references from pr.willowgarage.com to
downloads.ros.org for things like test data. However, at the moment I
believe I can get the redirect setup so rereleasing should not be
necessary.

Tully