[ros-release] Build failure because upstream package is broken

Tully Foote tfoote at osrfoundation.org
Mon May 12 18:44:43 UTC 2014

We don't have the ability to blacklist specific ubuntu distros for specific
packages.

The ability exists in the spec to blacklist:
http://www.ros.org/reps/rep-0137.html#release-build-file however you would
have to create separate release build files for each platform to blacklist
individually. And that part of the REP is not yet implemented.

In general we do not want divergent behavior between rosdistros on
different Ubuntu distros so supporting this is a low priority.

Tully