[ros-release] Request for testing of new buildfarm debians

Tully Foote tfoote at osrfoundation.org
Thu Apr 9 23:18:11 UTC 2015

Hi Everyone,

tldr; Please test the debians produced by our new build farm infrastructure
in the next two weeks. The repository key and repo urls are at the bottom
of this email.

Long form:

As you may be aware we've developed the next generation of the ROS build
farm infrastructure. We've been developing and testing internally here at
OSRF. Now we'd like to put out a call for you to test the new debians the
farm has built before we deploy it completely.

To test you just need to update your
/etc/apt/sources.list.d/ros-latest.list with one of the urls below. And add
the apt-key add the repository key as done in

If you encounter anything different or have any problems please let us know.

Note, this repository is only for testing and will be decommissioned in the
future, so don't leave the apt-sources on a machine.

Tully

Prototype repo key: http://54.183.65.232/repos.key
Prototype repository: http://54.183.65.232/ubuntu/main/
Prototype shadow-fixed repository: http://54.183.65.232/ubuntu/testing/