[ros-release] (no subject)

Jack O'Quin jack.oquin at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 18:11:08 UTC 2015

On Fri, Aug 7, 2015 at 1:01 PM, Tully Foote <tfoote at osrfoundation.org>
wrote:

> Yeah,
>
> This is one case where the buildfarm is less responsive than we'd like. In
> the future we hope to make the reconfiguring be done on demand with hooks
> based on commits instead of nightly batches. But we were not able to fit
> that into our last sprint.

It's not a problem. Normally, I wait several days before worrying about
things like that. But, I am about to leave on vacation and do not want to
leave a mess behind, so I was being a bit more pro-active than usual about
the error messages.

As far as I am concerned the build farm works just fine.
--
 joq