[ros-release] First try of Prerelease tests on indigo

Asmodehn Shade asmodehn at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 09:16:26 UTC 2015

Hi, thanks for the tip !

I havent used or setup python3 yet and I was missing the em module indeed.
Yes I did install the ros-buildfarm package previously with :  sudo apt-get
install python-ros-buildfarm
My prerelease tests are now running locally. I just need to find a way to
script the release process with bloom and the prerelease tests...

Cheers !
--
AlexV

--