[ros-release] Releasing when Fedora rosdep key is not available?

Austin Hendrix legotown at aol.com
Fri Mar 6 19:16:49 UTC 2015

I had the same response the first time I encountered a missing rosdep
key for Fedora.

Since there are now two of us that have had this issue, it's probably
worth considering a better error message for that scenario; probably
something indicating that we can skip rosdep generation for platforms
where the rosdep key is missing.

-Austin