[ros-release] industrial_core build stuck

Dirk Thomas dthomas at osrfoundation.org
Tue Mar 17 02:33:18 UTC 2015

It looked like one of the test processes was deadlocked:

  /tmp/test_repositories/build_repository/devel/lib/simple_message/utest_udp
--gtest_output=xml:/home/rosbuild/hudson/workspace/prerelease-indigo-industrial_core/ARCH_PARAM/amd64/UBUNTU_PARAM/trusty/label/prerelease/test_results/repos/simple_message/gtest-utest_udp.xml

After killing that process it continue - I triggered another build.
But I can't tell you why that is the case.

- Dirk