[ros-release] Next scheduled sync?

Tully Foote tfoote at osrfoundation.org
Fri Mar 27 17:37:26 UTC 2015

Hi Everyone,

Sorry if you've gotten a bunch of emails recently from the farm. GitHub is
under a DDoS attack at the moment. (https://status.github.com/messages)  I
turned the farm off overnight but have turned it back on now as things seem
to be operational enough to chew on our backlog. Hopefully this will be
resolved soon.

Tully