[ros-release] Next scheduled sync?

Tully Foote tfoote at osrfoundation.org
Fri May 1 04:24:18 UTC 2015

Hi Georg ,

We've been focused on getting Jade into Beta. It looks like there are a few
regressions at the moment on Hydro.
http://www.ros.org/debbuild/hydro.html?q=regression

@mikeferguson @stoneier

Can you take a look at graft and rosjava_messages

Isaac,

We will mention the deprecation with the Jade announcements.

Thanks,
Tully