[ros-release] Call for testing of pending releases

Tully Foote tfoote at osrfoundation.org
Mon Nov 16 18:22:22 UTC 2015

Thanks everyone for the testing. There were a few issues identified and
fixed rereleased and available in shadow-fixed.

There's one known regression on a package for 32bit only which is ticketed
upstream. http://www.ros.org/debbuild/indigo.html?q=regression And non
currently showing in jade.

We're very close to releasing. If you have anything that might be an issue,
please raise it here. Otherwise we will plan to sync soon.

Tully

On Fri, Oct 23, 2015 at 12:27 PM, Mike Purvis <mpurvis at clearpathrobotics.com