[ros-release] Indigo PreReleases on Trusty

William Woodall william at osrfoundation.org
Sat Nov 21 02:06:52 UTC 2015

The prerelease does more than a normal release build. It not only runs
tests for the package in question, but it also builds the packages which
depend on your package. If you rarely see a difference in a release job and
a prerelease job then you probably are working with a leaf package or one
with very few packages which depend on it.

William Woodall
ROS Development Team
william at osrfoundation.org
http://wjwwood.io/