[ros-release] releasing new version of collada-dom?

Kei Okada k-okada at jsk.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Sat Oct 3 10:16:59 UTC 2015

Sorry for super late, I visited Rosen's new shiny new office (just 5 min
from my lab) and get him upload the newer version (collada-dom 2.4.4) to
PPA.

https://launchpad.net/~openrave/+archive/ubuntu/release
https://launchpad.net/~openrave/+archive/ubuntu/release/+sourcepub/5473857/+listing-archive-extra
(trusty)
https://launchpad.net/~openrave/+archive/ubuntu/release/+sourcepub/5473856/+listing-archive-extra
(vivid)   (PPA did not create deb for utopic, because of EOL?)

Could you copy these deb to ros repository?
http://packages.ros.org/ros/ubuntu/pool/main/c/collada-dom2.4-dp/
http://packages.ros.org/ros-shadow-fixed/ubuntu/pool/main/c/collada-dom2.4-dp/

I did not know about OSX/Fedra. An original problem comes from pcre version
and library loading mechanism, so it's hard to tell if we need to update
library for them.
However,   it seems we'd better to update deb for collada dom too (
https://github.com/ros/robot_model/issues/110), but I'm not sure how did
they create deb for ARM platform.
Did someone in OSRF did that?

Thanks in advance.