[ros-release] proposal for changing the installation page on the wiki

William Woodall william at osrfoundation.org
Wed Sep 23 21:08:02 UTC 2015

I meant that when Kinetic comes out, we'll need to go to every platform and
put "{{{#!wiki version kinetic DOES NOT WORK}}}" or similar (which is
because there is no "default" option with the seesaw). Otherwise you just
get a blank page.

But maybe a macro is too much work. Like I said it's not worse than the
current system.

--
William Woodall
ROS Development Team