[ros-release] Preparations for final releases for Saucy, Utopic, and Vivid for Indigo and Jade April 1st.

Tully Foote tfoote at osrfoundation.org
Mon Apr 18 04:27:48 UTC 2016

@Isaac, Indeed, we look like we've resolved most of the regressions. There
are a few trailing builds on arm which are finishing up.

@Everyone, please take some time to test this.

@ros/rosdistro mergers please hold new indigo releases so we can have some
testing time with the clean state.

@maintainers please let us know here if there's any issues that should
block the sync.

I'll plan to sync early next week unless I hear otherwise.

Tully