[ros-release] Preparations for final releases for Saucy, Utopic, and Vivid for Indigo and Jade April 1st.

Tully Foote tfoote at osrfoundation.org
Thu Apr 21 20:17:32 UTC 2016

We don't need to do them at the same time.

We're focusing on Indigo right now for the rebuild and will do it first.

For MoveIt in Jade, issue #20 you linked to is something that would be good
to address but is not what is causing the regression in the jade packages.
I believe Jade just needs
https://github.com/ros-planning/moveit_ros/pull/658 to be ported forward
and a patch release made to fix the regressions.

Tully