[ros-release] ARM64 release acceleration Kinetic

Jackie Kay jackie at osrfoundation.org
Fri Jul 1 16:39:46 UTC 2016

Indeed. There are numerous failures in the binary jobs for Kinetic packages
right now on Jessie and/or ARM platforms. I'll spend some time today asking
maintainers to clean those up, or blacklist packages that cannot be fixed,
and shoot for a sync early next week, i.e. Tuesday. How does that sound to
you?