[ros-release] Seeking Fedora rosdeps for gstreamer 1.0

Austin Hendrix legotown at aol.com
Tue Mar 15 18:02:27 UTC 2016

Thanks!

We already have dependencies on the main gstreamer packages, and it
looks like debian/ubuntu decided to break up the package hierarchy
differently from Fedora.

Since it sounds like these packages don't all have direct analogs on
Fedora, I think I'll have to invent a rosdep key that depends on the
right packages on each platform.

-Austin