[ros-release] Preparations for final releases for Saucy, Utopic, and Vivid for Indigo and Jade April 1st.

Tully Foote tfoote at osrfoundation.org
Wed Mar 23 00:47:02 UTC 2016

Hi Everyone,

We're approaching the final releases of Indigo and Jade to be built on
Saucy, Utopic, and Vivid.

Right now we have a few regressions.

Indigo Regressions:
http://repositories.ros.org/status_page/ros_indigo_default.html?q=REGRESSION
Jade Regressions:
http://repositories.ros.org/status_page/ros_jade_default.html?q=REGRESSION

I see what appears to be 3 distinct groups. rtabmap, naoqi, and a set of
jsk packages.

Maintainers of those packages please take a look at them. If they regress
this cycle it will be permanent for Saucy, Utopic, and Vivid.

Please everyone consider testing the packages in shadow fixed in the next
week and a half. We plan to do the sync at the end of next week on Friday
April 1st.

If there are any important releases pending please let us know.

Tully & William