[ros-release] Preparations for final releases for Saucy, Utopic, and Vivid for Indigo and Jade April 1st.

Tully Foote tfoote at osrfoundation.org
Wed Mar 30 09:14:54 UTC 2016

Hi Everyone,

We've made good progress resolving the regressions. On Jade we only have
one regression in moveit_ros_benchmark_gui :
https://github.com/ros-planning/moveit_ros/issues/654

http://repositories.ros.org/status_page/ros_jade_default.html?q=REGRESSION

Looking at Indigo:
http://repositories.ros.org/status_page/ros_indigo_default.html?q=REGRESSION

The same moveit regression is on indigo. As well as a few packages in the
interactive_world repository with compile errors.

Tully