[ros-release] check_blocking_repos script

William Woodall william at osrfoundation.org
Thu Mar 31 22:47:59 UTC 2016

Thanks Ruben,

Tully released orocos-kdl as well as geometry and geometry2 (formerly
geometry_experimental).

Here's a new list of things that can be released (some blocking other
repositories, others not):

The following repos can be released, but do not block other repos:
ardrone_autonomy
calibration
cartesian_msgs
cram_3rdparty
cv_camera
depthimage_to_laserscan
graft
grid_map
iai_common_msgs
interactive_marker_twist_server
iot_bridge
leap_motion
librms
lms1xx
lyap_control
m4atx_battery_monitor
mav_comm
moveit_resources
nao_interaction
nao_meshes
nerian_sp1
open_karto
openrtm_aist_python
pepper_meshes
pocketsphinx
pointcloud_to_laserscan
power_msgs
pugixml
rail_maps
rail_user_queue_manager
rfsm
robot_pose_publisher
robot_upstart
rosdoc_lite
rospeex
rospy_message_converter
rosserial
rwt_config_generator
sbpl
schunk_grippers
screen_grab
smart_battery_msgs
sophus
ueye
ueye_cam
um6
youbot_driver
The following repos can be released, and are blocking other repos:
aruco_ros
async_web_server_cpp
audio_common
bfl
camera_info_manager_py
control_msgs
convex_decomposition
csm
cv_backports
diagnostics
ecl_tools
ecto
euslisp
executive_smach
geographic_info
geometry_tutorials
graph_msgs
hector_models
humanoid_msgs
image_pipeline
image_transport_plugins
interactive_marker_proxy
ivcon
keyboard
laser_geometry
laser_proc
libccd
libg2o
log4cpp
marti_messages
mavlink
mongo_cxx_driver
multisense_ros
naoqi_bridge_msgs
naoqi_libqi
navigation_msgs
nmea_msgs
object_recognition_msgs
object_recognition_renderer
octomap_ros
ompl
opencv_candidate
openni2_camera
openni_camera
openrtm_aist
openslam_gmapping
pcl_msgs
pr2_mechanism_msgs
python_ethernet_rmp
python_qt_binding
rail_manipulation_msgs
random_numbers
realtime_tools
rmp_msgs
roboteq
ros_emacs_utils
rosauth
rosh_core
rosparam_shortcuts
rtabmap
rtctree
rtsprofile
rtt
shape_tools
sicktoolbox
srdfdom
stage_ros
tf2_web_republisher
twist_mux_msgs
urg_c
usb_cam
uwsim_bullet
uwsim_osgocean
uwsim_osgworks
visp
visualization_osg
vrpn
warehouse_ros
wu_ros_toolsv

If you have some spare cycles, please have a look at the list and release
repositories on which you are a maintainer and push for others to release
repositories that block your progress.

Thanks!

--
William Woodall