[ros-release] Devel jobs and compiler warnings in Kinetic

Dirk Thomas dthomas at osrfoundation.org
Tue May 17 18:37:11 UTC 2016

Such a feature would indeed be great. We already use it on the ROS 2 build
farm (which is just a set of hand crafted jobs right now).

Installing the https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Cobertura+Plugin
on the build farm and adding the configuration to look e.g. for
`catkin_workspace/build*/*/coverage.xml` should be easy. But that means
that the tests need to generate the coverage result files. And as far as I
know they currently don't. So I think the generation of the coverage
file(s) has to happen first.

It would be great if someone would look into this and push on adding this
feature. I am happy to help with answering questions etc.

Thanks,
- Dirk