[ros-users] System multicall not supported

Brett Ponsler bponsler at WPI.EDU
Fri Apr 23 17:28:12 UTC 2010

Hello again,

I have recently updated the version of ROS I am using to the newest version
(using the instructions listed on the installation page--for Ubuntu 9.10)
and have encountered the following problem when attempting to launch a node.

"system.multicall" is not supported.

Now, I also found a previous ticket that mentioned this very same problem
(found https://code.ros.org/trac/ros/ticket/2232) which was "fixed" four
months ago, however, I also noticed that one of the major changes to 0.11.0
was enabling multicall for roslaunch.

Is anyone else encountering this problem? Is there an easy solution to this
problem that I can use on my end?

Thanks very much,

-Brett