[ros-users] ROS 1.0.3 released for Box Turtle

Jeremy Leibs leibs at willowgarage.com
Fri Apr 30 22:18:48 UTC 2010

ROS 1.0.3 has been released! This is a patch update for users of Box
Turtle. We recommend that all Box Turtle users upgrade to this new
version. Our debian packages are currently building and should be
ready soon. rosinstall and SVN users can update now.

We appreciate all the ROS users who have contributed bug reports and
patches that have made this release possible. The list of changes is
below.

 -- your friendly neighborhood ROS team

Change list: http://www.ros.org/wiki/ROS/ChangeList/1.0#A1.0.3_.282010-04-29.29

1.0.3 (2010-04-29)
    * rosmake patch to not try to clean rospack if ROS_NOBUILD present. r9156
    * roslib: bug fix to roslib.list_stacks_by_path() when following
symlinks (#2638)
    * rxgraph: patch for xdot issue with certain dot files #2586 r9280
    * rospy: fix to handle double shutdown signal case better #2369 r9348
    * roslaunch: fixed name resolution of node command-line arguments
and fixed usage statement #2309 r9361
    * rosrecord: fixed bug in rosplay timeshifting #1327
    * genmsg_cpp: fixed bug in string constant generation for rosjava, r9400.
    * updated top-level rosdep.yaml to include Ubuntu Lucid definitions r9409