[ros-users] making a Base Global Planner plugin

Tully Foote tfoote at willowgarage.com
Mon Apr 5 00:38:36 UTC 2010

Hi James,
The problem you are having is that you are useing $(find pathfinder)
instead of ${prefix} in your export.

PS.  If you are using the boxturtle version of pluginlib I just fixed a
typo on the wiki that the class_name should be GlobalPlanner instead of
pathfinder/GlobalPlanner

PPS I would recommend a less generic name than GlobalPlanner. Remember
that if you choose a name like that no one else can use that same name.
A good name usually will refer to what makes the planner unique,
something like AlgorithmNameGlobalPlanner would be a good template.

Tully